December 12, 2007

I Still Want a Hula Hoop

Don't we all love Christmas songs and carols? It's now the time of the year when we get to listen to those beautiful tunes. And that's another reason I love Christmas! I just love walking in the mall and listening to the different Christmas carols playing in the stores. Looking at the Christmas trees and decorations also makes the image perfect.

If you love Christmas songs, and love Sesame Street and The Chipmunks, then you'll like the little something I have for you today. Here are four Christmas songs sung by Sesame Street's muppet characters and one song sung by Alvin and the Chipmunks. They're really funny and cute. They reminded me of those shows that I grew up with. I generally miss so many things about my childhood.


A Sesame Street Christmas - All I Want For Christmas
A Sesame Street Christmas - Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas
A Sesame Street Christmas - Keep Christmas With You
A Sesame Street Christmas - The Twelve Days of Christmas
Alvin and the Chipmunks - Christmas Don't Be Late

No comments: