April 30, 2008

Shake Your Booty

Do you remember This Post when I talked about technology and smart inventions? I'm going to introduce to you today an invention that combines between two important things in our life. The first thing is the elimination of fecal waste and the second is music. Is it more fun to do both at the same time? The intellect inventor of the Atech iCarta Stereo Dock thinks so.

It's a toilet paper holder that has a dock for the iPod so you can listen to your favorite songs while you take a dump. This "device" is being sold at one of the local computer stores in Toronto. I found the description to be a little funny.
You might run out of toilet paper, but you'll never run out of
tunes with the Atech iCarta Stereo Dock for your iPod.
How lame is that! I'm never gonna purchase this item because I read in the description that Toilet paper is not included. I mean, if I'm gonna pay $67.99 (plus tax and shipping) for the Atech iCarta Stereo Dock, I'd expect them to throw in a toilet paper roll so I can start using my new item right away. Now I think it's a rip off.

No comments: